Wednesday 21 August 2013

Oh, My GLOB! Welcomee!

Welcome to my first ever EPIC post! If your not a fan of Adventure Time, this blog is probably not for you. If you want to become an Adventure Time fan... Then welcome, to the Adventure Time Fan Zone!

My blog will be jam-packed full of awesome facts about Adventure Time, quizzes, fact files, how to draw the Adventure Time characters, also me singing to the Adventure Time songs, and pictures from my Adventure Time stuff! Also, articles from the Adventure Time characters themselves! 
 
Oh, and I'm very sorry that Lumpy Space Princess would not let me carry on this "Party" Without her, so you'll be getting Hot GLOB-sip, from are favourite Adventure Time character, the Awesome Lumpy Space Princess! (She made me write that)

Every Month I'll inform you when the Adventure Time Magazine is out, and why you should get it!

So enjoy, and remember to check out my other friends blogs as well!


Molly,

Adventure Time Fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment